NCAA Updates 8/19/15
A brand new Guide for High School Counselors is available for download. This Guide has been designed to help high school administrators understand the NCAA initial-eligibility process and to prepare them to help college-bound student-athletes to transition from high school to becoming an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete.
Other resources available:
The requirements are changing for students who enroll full time at an NCAA Division I school after August 1, 2016.
ASU Eligibility Presentation - Power Point
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- NCAA Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete
- Initial Eligibility Resource Index
- 2.3 or Take a Knee-NCAA Division I Academic Standards
- How do scholarships work?
- Think you will play professionally?Check out the numbers
- Benefits of being a student-athlete
- NCAA Recruiting Facts
- Recruiting calendars
- Frequently Asked Questions
- NCAA Eligibility Center Contact Information: 877-262-1492